*SALE* MEN'S RI-DRY ORIGINAL COAT - RED
RRP £180, now just £95!
Information and Features
- Strong, tough waterproof outer
- Generous design and cut to allow for comfortable movement when worn over a hunt coat
- Rear pleating to allow the coat to sit over the cantle of the saddle
- Large pockets allowing easy access, with waterproof flaps
- Inside phone pocket and internal zipped pocket
- Strong, long front zip with popper storm flap
- Fold down or stand-up collar with Velcro storm flap fastening
- Velcro storm straps around wrists
- Fully taped and heat sealed seams throughout
- Poly/cotton lining
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
Care & Cleaning:Allow the mud to dry and brush the worst off, then sponge the remainder off in cold or warm water. If the whole coat becomes completely soaked with wet mud (ether in the field or for example, if it is soaked and scrubbed after) the mud can get pushed into the fibres and then it would be very difficult to remove. Any machine washing is not advisable and detergent will certainly cause a breakdown of the waterproof system, as will tumble-drying.
The fabric is waterproofed inside and out and all seams are taped. The outer is fluorocarbon coated and if you felt it necessary, you could spray with a fluorocarbon coating but just be aware that the effect of these sprays is pretty temporary.
Im delighted with this product. Quality and half price!