Top of the Ri-Dry range, the Ladies Lanacre is a superb variation of the Classic. With a longer cut front, the asymmetric hemline of this coat allows for full waterproof coverage of the upper leg and falls over the cantle of the saddle, without an excess of fabric flapping behind the leg and saddle. The advanced 3-ply outer fabric guarantees maximum waterproof protection, whilst the practical poly/cotton lining enables it to be worn comfortably over a coat for warmth in colder weather. This elegant coat, cut and styled for ladies with a belted waist feature includes all the features of the classic coat. Currently available in a smart, true Navy in sizes 8 – 14.
Please note that as with all Ri-Dry coats, the pattern is a generous cut to allow for fit over a hunt coat – you do not have to size-up to get the right fit. Designed and manufactured in the UK.
The Lanacre Ri-Dry is machine washable ~ Maximum wash temperature 60 degrees centigrade. Please do not use any form of bleach on your Ri-Dry coat as this will damage the fabric. The Classic Ri-Dry can be tumble dried but on a low heat setting only. Any solvent except trichloroethylene may be used.
Information and Features
- Technical 3-ply fabric outer for maximum waterproof protection and toughness combined with style
- Asymmetric hem to cover full thigh without excess fabric behind leg and saddle
- Generous design and cut to allow for comfortable movement when worn over a hunt coat
- Rear pleating to allow the coat to sit over the cantle of the saddle
- Large pockets allowing easy access, with waterproof flaps
- Inside phone pocket and internal zipped pocket
- Belt feature on the back creates a more elegant waisted appearance
- Strong, long front zip with popper storm flap
- Fold down or stand-up collar with Velcro storm flap fastening
- Velcro storm straps around wrists
- Fully taped and heat-sealed seams throughout
- Poly/cotton lining