Express your interest now and reserve your Limited Edition RoR Ri-Dry Coat, available Autumn 2022. Order now, pay later.
Simply pre order using the 'Pay Partial' option and we will drop you an email when the coat is ready to despatch - no upfront payment needed. We will contact you to proceed with your order, no strings attached!
Since its creation a couple of decades ago, the Ri-Dry Coat has been trusted and relied upon as an essential item of wet-weather riding clothing.
This limited edition RoR Ri-Dry is inspired by the bestselling Classic Ri-Dry. It includes all the Classic features with additional Polartec® fleece lining, reflective piping on the arm and pocket seams and reflective RoR branding on the right sleeve, left pocket and upper back.
Stylishly cut and hugely practical, the Classic Ri-Dry has been carefully manufactured in a breathable polyurethane, allowing it a waterproof rating 10,000mm. Each coat is fully seam taped and features reinforced double placket and zip for more secure fastening and even better weather protection.
The advanced 2-ply outer fabric guarantees maximum waterproof protection, whilst the practical Polartec® fleece lining enables it to be worn comfortably for warmth in colder weather. Please note that as with all Ri-Dry coats, the pattern is a generous cut – you do not have to size-up to get the right fit.
Information and Features
- Strong, tough waterproof outer
- Generous design and cut to allow for comfortable movement
- Rear pleating to allow the coat to sit over the cantle of the saddle
- Large pockets allowing easy access, with waterproof flaps
- Inside phone pocket and internal zipped pocket
- Belt feature on the back creates a more elegant waisted appearance
- Strong, long front zip with popper storm flap
- Fold down or stand-up collar with Velcro storm flap fastening
- Velcro storm straps around wrists
- Fully taped and heat sealed seams throughout
- Lined with 200g Polartec® fleece
- Reflective piping on the seams of the arms and pockets
- Reflective RoR branding on right sleeve, left pocket and upper back
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
The Classic Ri-Dry is machine washable ~ Maximum wash temperature 40 degrees centigrade. Please do not use any form of bleach on your Ri-Dry coat as this will damage the fabric. The Classic Ri-Dry can be tumble dried but on a low heat setting only. Any solvent except trichloroethylene may be used.
The fabric is waterproofed inside and out and all seams are taped. The outer is fluorocarbon coated and if you felt it necessary, you could spray with a fluorocarbon coating but just be aware that the effect of these sprays is pretty temporary.