- Strong, tough waterproof outer
- Generous design and cut to allow for comfortable movement when worn over a hunt coat
- Rear pleating to allow the coat to sit over the cantle of the saddle
- Large pockets allowing easy access, with waterproof flaps
- Inside phone pocket and internal zipped pocket
- Belt feature on the back creates a more elegant waisted appearance
- Strong, long front zip with popper storm flap
- Fold down or stand-up collar with Velcro storm flap fastening
- Velcro storm straps around wrists
- Fully taped and heat sealed seams throughout
- Poly/cotton lining
The Classic Ri-Dry is machine washable ~ Maximum wash temperature 40 degrees centigrade. Please do not use any form of bleach on your Ri-Dry coat as this will damage the fabric. The Classic Ri-Dry can be tumble dried but on a low heat setting only. Any solvent except trichloroethylene may be used.
The fabric is waterproofed inside and out and all seams are taped. The outer is fluorocarbon coated and if you felt it necessary, you could spray with a fluorocarbon coating but just be aware that the effect of these sprays is pretty temporary.