*SALE* LADIES' ORIGINAL RI-DRY COAT - RED
RRP £180, now just £95!
Since its creation a couple of decades ago, the Original Ri-Dry Coat has been trusted and relied upon as an essential item of wet-weather riding clothing.
Information and Features
- Strong, tough waterproof outer
- Generous design and cut to allow for comfortable movement when worn over a hunt coat
- Rear pleating to allow the coat to sit over the cantle of the saddle
- Large pockets allowing easy access, with waterproof flaps
- Inside phone pocket and internal zipped pocket
- Belt feature on the back creates a more elegant waisted appearance
- Strong, long front zip with popper storm flap
- Fold down or stand-up collar with Velcro storm flap fastening
- Velcro storm straps around wrists
- Fully taped and heat sealed seams throughout
- Poly/cotton lining
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
The worst thing to do to a Ri-Dry is to wash it in a machine and then tumble dry it – this will cause separation of the internal taping on the seams and a gradual breakdown of the waterproof coating. When you return home and your coat is wet and muddy you should allow the coat to dry and then brush the worst of the mud off. Any remaining mud should be sponged off in cold or warm water. If the whole coat becomes completely soaked with wet mud, for example, if it is hosed and scrubbed after, this can cause the mud to get pushed into the fibres and become difficult to remove.
The fabric is waterproofed inside and out, all the seams are taped and the outer is fluorocarbon coated but as with all waterproof items, it will eventually become less efficient at repelling the wet. If you felt it necessary, you could spray the outer with a fluorocarbon coating but just be aware that the effect of these sprays is fairly temporary and this would need to be repeated.
Love this coat great for riding in , keeps you dry
Excellent workmanship, quality and colour.Plenty of room to move in and add layers under,I love the big pockets! Keeps me and my saddle dry as expected. Very pleased with the service and with my jacket. Thank you Ri-Dry
Having had the Original Ri-Dry coat for a few years now, it has been a saviour in the delightful Scottish weather! It's kept me warm and dry allowing me to work in all weathers.